Mental Health &
We all know about the healing power of music…
What if I told you there was a group whose
lyrics and performances provided tools for
mentally healthly and neuro-positive living?
Yes, it’s true!
And you’ve probably heard of them…
BTS is the acronym for Bangtan Sonyeondan (방탄 소년단)
meaning ‘Bulletproof Boy Scouts’ – a name they say signifies their desire “to block out stereotypes, criticisms, and expectations that aim at adolescents like bullets.”
Their music and lyrics have called out, and challenged, social norms destructive to youth, and encourage self-love, empathy, and compassion.
Within this context they have shared their stories of personal mental health and neurodiversity challenges, demonstrating the value of friendship, perseverance, and vulnerability.
They are true to the Big Hit Entertainment mission:
“Music & Artist for Healing.”
Leading by example, they empower others…
“The wait is over, The time is now..”
Bringing together the healing power of neuroscience with the lyrical content and lived experience of seven young men who have grown up before the world.
It’s our unique Neuro-PopTM perspective that brings together the best of both worlds for your success and growth!
Inspired by BTS’s creativity, vulnerability, and demonstrated modeling of mental health techniques and neuro-positive living, Bulletproof Stigma provides a framework for understanding our own mental health:
In Loving Yourself, Facing Yourself, and Speaking Yourself,
You Empower Yourself and become Bulletproof To Stigma.
Provides an assets-based stigma-free context for others to understand, and support, the lived experience of those they know and love.
Includes Keynotes, Workshops, Retreat programs that start with the introduction to our empowering perspective:
“Together We Are Bulletproof”
…and continues with additional topics to craft the soundtrack of your empowering journey of self-compassion and growth!
Waiting For Anpanman!
With My BTS-Inspired Program!
You Never Walk Alone
Peer Support Tools & Perspectives
- We are Bulletproof: Peer Support Within BTS
- Boy With Love: Peer Support between BTS & ARMY
- Mikrokosmos: Peer Support Within ARMY
- The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Youth & Mental Health
Therapeutic Models in the BTS Universe
- The power of Magic Shop psychodramatic model in music and Muster
- From Good Day to Zero O’clock: Reframing for Recovery
- Hope World: Positive Psychology
- Young Forever: Informal modeling of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
Fighting Stigma &
The Inner Critic
- Lie: Confronting the Inner Critic
- Save Me: Seeking Support
- I’m Fine: Recovery & Resiliency
- Bapsae: Response to Societal Expectations
- Cypher series: Strength in Community
- Not Everyone Will Support Our Recovery: So What?
Self-Compassion & Lived Experience
- Epiphany: Finding Our Worth
- Anpanman: The Superpower of Compassion
- Idol: Self-Acceptance & Self-Definition
- Spring Day: Friendship and Recovery
Sharing Lived Experience
- Moonchild: Anxiety, Depression & Leadership
- Abyss: Life Behind the Smile
- The Last: Depression, Suicidality, OCD & ADHD
- Daydream: Phobias & Optimism
- Serendipity: Body Image, & Brotherhood
- Inner Child: Being Open to Change & Growth
- My Time: Pressures of Being the ‘Golden’ Child
Map of The Soul
Reaching our Potential
- From N.O to ON: The Growth Journey of Lived Experience
- Persona: Identity & Lived Experience
- Shadow: Acceptance of Lived Experience
- Ego: Thriving with Lived Experience
- Permission to Dance: Owning Our Experience & Our Power
“We don’t need to worry
‘Cause when we fall,
we know how to land”
Let’s talk about how I can help you become
Book a 30-minute discovery call or
Send me the details about your event
and discover how I can help your team!
Or if you’re eager to start on your new Path 길 …
Pre-Register Today to Become a Founding Member of the Upcoming
함께라는 말을 믿어
Trust the word ‘together’
Learn more about the healing power of BTS
Get your copy of my published article
BTS from “N.O” to “ON” and BEyond: Innovation in Effective Mental Health Messaging and Modelling 아시아마케팅저널
방탄이란 걸 믿어
Trust that we are bulletproof
I want to thank BTS for the inspiration and healing they provide to others
through their creativity, philanthropy, and lived example.
In developing a mental health and neurodiversity program based on their work,
I acknowledge that like many ARMY, They have inspired my own recovery.
I Purple You.