Mental Health &
A new way to see
Mental Health, Neurodiversity,
YOURSELF… And the World!
Yes, you’ll learn the science behind everything, but more importantly, you’ll have a fun, engaging, and meaningful step-by-step plan that gives you the power and resources to build what works for you!
And it comes from the perspective of someone like you!
The end result:
Recognizing your gifts and strengths — and knowing how to use them to their full potential for your happiness, success, and peace of mind!
The First Program of its Kind!
Bringing together the healing power of neuroscience with the engagement and healing stories of pop culture superheroes.
It’s our unique Neuro-PopTM perspective that brings together the best of both worlds for your success and growth!
It reframes mental health and neurodiversity diagnoses as Superpowers – seeing them as inherently neutral:
Left untreated and unsupported, they can unravel lives.
However, if understood, embraced, and focused within an assets-based framework, for life-long growth and recovery, these Superpowers empower us to thrive and succeed.
Provides an assets-based stigma-free context for others to understand, and support, the lived experience of those they know and love.
Includes Keynotes, Workshops, Retreat programs – and now our new Online Membership Community – that start with the introduction to our empowering perspective:
“What They Call a Disorder,
I Call a Superpower!”
…and continues with over 25 additional topics to customize your hero’s journey!
Find Your Inner Superhero!
With My Superhero-Inspired Program!
Start by exploring Superpowers…
Mental Health Superpowers
- Spidey-Senses – Anxiety
- Bucky Barnes the Loyal Protector – Depression
- Hank Pym the Creative Explorer – Bipolar
- Tony Stark the Problem Solver – OCP/OCD
- Captain Marvel & Wolverine the Powerful Healers – (C)PTSD
- Thor – Eating and Body Image
- Nightcrawler the Divergent Thinker – ADHD/VAST
- Wiz Kid the Misread Creator – Dyslexia/Dysgraphia
- Jubilee the Dynamic Learner & Leader – Dyscalculia
- Groot the Time & Space Traveller – Dyspraxia
- From Captain Fantastic to Drax – Autism
Then continue to harness your powers
& stock your utility belt…
Stocking Your Utility Belt
- Black Panther & Shuri: Your Sidekick is Closer than You Think with The Power of Neuroplasticity
- Steve Rogers, The First Avenger: Positive Psychology in Recovery
- Welcome to the Multiverse: Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Tools
- Professor Hulk: Dialectical Behavioural Therapy for Emotional Regulation & Distress Tolerance
- Doctor Strange: Mastering Meditation and Mindfulness
- JARVIS, FRIDAY & EDITH – Tech, Apps, and Recovery
Overcoming Our Supervillains
- Infinity Wars – Loving Ourselves on Our Darkest Days
- Getting out of Genosha – Leaving Stigma Behind
- The Shadow King – Defeating the Inner Critic
- Loki – Managing Multiple Diagnoses
Creating Mentally Healthy & Neurodiverse Environments
- Xavier’s School for Gifted Youngsters: Youth, Mental Health & Neurodiversity
- Tap Into Your Team’s Superpowers: Workplace Mental Health & Neurodiversity
- United We Stand: Peer Support Perspectives and Tools
- Superheroes Do Better With Allies: Supporting Those with Lived Experience
- Avoiding Civil War: Managing Relationships and Diagnosis
- Flying Solo & Not Tripping on Your Cape: Mental Health For Entrepreneurs
And because life comes at us from unexpected places…
a new and evolving series…
“Whatever It Takes…”
- Life after the Snap & Blip: Recovering From the Impacts of a Global Pandemic
Let’s talk about how I can help you
Book a 30-minute discovery call or
Send me the details about your event
and discover how I can help your team!
If you’re ready to start your
Join Us Today!
Welcome True Believers!
“With great power,
there must also come great responsibility.”
– Stan Lee (1922-2018), Amazing Fantasy #15, 1962
These words from Stan Lee have been a part of my life for as long as I can remember, shaping how I raised my sons, led my classes, and took responsibility for a provincial Health Department.
They are why I do what I do today, helping other Superheroes.
As a True Believer, I recognize the value of my struggles, and of my privilege, and I seek to use both for the benefit of others.
Thank you, Stan, for being one of my greatest teachers! Excelsior!